The selection of economic, practical and safe plant protection machinery can greatly promote agricultural production. Farmers can refer to the following aspects for purchase:
1. Harmful characteristics, application methods and requirements of diseases, insect pests and weeds of control objects. For example, the location where diseases and pests occur or harm plants, the dosage form, physical properties and dosage of the agent, the spraying operation mode (powder spraying, fog, smoke, etc.), and the spray is constant, low or ultra-low, so as to select the type of plant protection machinery.
2. The field natural conditions of the control object and the adaptability of the selected plant protection machinery to it. For example, the leveling and planning of the field, whether it is a plain or a hill, dry farming or a paddy field, the size of fruit trees, the spacing between plants and rows, and the gap between trees. Consider the adaptability of the selected machines and tools in field operation and operation, as well as the trafficability between fruit trees.
3. Crop cultivation and growth. For example, the plant height and density of crops, whether the spraying is at seedling stage, middle and late stage, the position and density required to be covered by the pesticide, the height and size of the fruit tree crown, and whether the performance of the spraying (scattering) parts of the selected plant protection machinery can meet the control requirements.
4. Safety of selected plant protection machinery in operation. For example, whether there is water leakage, drug leakage, pollution to operators, and pesticide damage to crops.
5. Understand whether the product has been tested and qualified by the product quality testing department. Whether the product has obtained the promotion license or production license, and understand its validity.
6. The reputation of the product and the manufacturer, the stability of the product quality, the good after-sales service, and whether the product has ever won the award that can truly reflect the quality, and whether it has ever won the quality award.