Now, no matter what industry we are engaged in, we are mechanized. For example, in our agricultural garden, machines can save us time and labor. Let's look at the lawn mower. The lawn mower is a mechanical tool used for mowing lawn and vegetation. The output shaft of the engine is equipped with blades. The blades use the high speed rotation of the engine to improve the speed, saving the working time of weeding workers, A large number of human resources have been reduced. However, the mower will have some problems after being used for a long time. So let's talk about it today.
1. Weak mowing
Remove the air filter for cleaning. If it cannot be cleaned, replace it. Check whether the blade is sharp, and grind it if it is blunt. In addition, whether the lawn has thick leaves, if so, the size of grass cutting should be increased to reduce the load of the engine.
2. If the engine oil is changed irregularly, what will be the failure reaction of the engine?
With the extension of the engine working time, the waste dissolved in the engine oil will gradually increase, the color of the engine oil will gradually deepen into black, and the lubrication function will gradually decrease. If the engine oil is changed irregularly, the lubricating function of the engine oil will gradually decrease, which will lead to excessive consumption of engine oil, premature wear of the engine, and loss of power until the connecting rod breaks and the engine is scrapped. The oil change time should be 50 hours. If the engine is operating in a high temperature or dusty environment, the oil change time should be about 25 hours, or it can be determined by the color of the oil in the oil chamber.
3. The connecting rod of the gasoline engine is broken or the cylinder block is broken at the same time
The contact surface between crankshaft and connecting rod is locked. The surface where the connecting rod contacts the crankshaft has traces of strain.
Failure cause: no or lack of lubricating oil, resulting in high temperature melting and strain of contact surface (inner surface of connecting rod and even surface of crankshaft).
No lubricating oil (gasoline engine oil) is added, or the lubricating oil is added but not in place, or the machine is used at an improper angle when the lubricating oil is added in place, which causes the oil splash wheel not to contact the engine oil, so that there is no lubricating oil or lack of lubricating oil on the contact surface between the crankshaft and the connecting rod, leading to no lubrication on the contact surface; Second, there is no cooling. Normally, if it is at the rated working speed, the crankshaft and connecting rod will bite for the above reasons within a few minutes, causing the connecting rod to break and crack the cylinder block.
Adding fake and inferior engine oil will also cause the above problems.
(1) All internal combustion engines, crankshafts and connecting rods bite (or lock) due to lack of oil;
(2) Sometimes the engine oil stored in the machine damaged by the user has no trace of wear debris, which means that there is no engine oil during operation or the amount of engine oil is too low to reach the level of the engine oil splash wheel, or the engine oil is added after an accident. The oil added afterwards did not participate in lubrication, so it was still clear and free of wear debris (the oil was grayish black);
(3) In another case, although there is enough oil, the oil splash wheel cannot reach the oil when it is used on a slope of more than 25 degrees because of the excessive inclination angle, and the above faults or other parts are strained (or locked), and the wear is accelerated.
4. Unstable engine
The throttle is at a large position and the air valve is open; The spark plug wire is loose; Water and dirt enter the fuel system; The air filter is too dirty; Improper adjustment of carburetor; The fixing screws of the engine are loose; The engine crankshaft is bent.
Troubleshooting: lower the throttle switch; Press the external line of the spark plug firmly; Clean the oil tank and refill the fuel; Clean the air filter or replace the filter element; Readjust the carburetor; Check the engine fixing screws after stalling; Correct the crankshaft or replace it with a new one.
5. The engine cannot stop
The installation position of the accelerator cable on the engine is appropriate; The accelerator wire is broken; The accelerator is insensitive; The flameout wire shall not be contacted.
Troubleshooting: reinstall the accelerator cable; Replace the accelerator cable with a new one; Drip a small amount of engine oil to the active position of the accelerator; Check or replace the flameout wire. As a good helper for agricultural production and prosperity, agricultural machinery should not only be able to purchase and maintain, but also be used, maintained and maintained correctly.
6. Unable to start in spring
After winter, if the maintenance is not good enough to start in spring, the causes and countermeasures are as follows:
(1) It may be that the oil in the tank has not been drained in the first year, so check whether the fuel is qualified fresh oil.
(2) Its function is to discharge the pulse high-voltage electric discharge sent by the high-voltage wire (nozzle wire), break through the air between the two electrodes of the spark plug, and generate an electric spark to ignite the mixed gas in the cylinder. Many idle speeds are unstable, jittery, poor acceleration, and lack of power. Idling self stalls frequently, and oil and gas consumption increases. This is due to the damage of the spark plug. If the spark plug is dirty, it can be cleaned and seriously damaged, so it needs to be replaced with the same model accessories. If ignition fails, adjust the electrode gap of spark plug, which is 0.6-0.9mm in winter and 0.9-1.0mm in other seasons;
(3) If it is said that the vaporizer did not burn out the fuel before it was shut down last year, the vaporizer should be cleaned (please ask a professional person to clean it);
(4) Send the mower engine carburetor to a professional shop for maintenance.
We must carry out regular maintenance on the mower to reduce the occurrence of various failures. In addition, if the mower fails and cannot be resolved by yourself, you must contact the after-sales service for troubleshooting.